Leir Technologies is a small consultancy, computer contracting and software company located in Ottawa, Canada.
Your project will advance faster with our help due to general-purpose skills and problem-solving abilities. We are ready to jump into any new technology and get up to speed quickly. You will find us to be most knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Solr search engine configuration for web applications.
- AngularJS dynamic web applications.
- Docker/LXC virtual machine containers for web applications.
- C++ application design and development using Pthreads, Standard Template Library (STL) and Linux, for the Air Traffic Management (ATM) industry.
- Eclipse Rich Client application design and development using JFace, SWT, and the many Eclipse projects.
- UNIX system administration services. We have administered Linux Systems (SUSE, Ubuntu, and RedHat). We have worked with FreeBSD, Solaris, AIX, HPUX, and other varieties of Unix.
- Firewall and VPN installation, configuration, and security monitoring. We have installed and configured Linux firewalls with an IPTables stateful packet filter.
You will be pleased with our high value-for-money service. You will find us to be good listeners, when you tell us about your needs and goals. Also, we can recommend the best courses of action for you. Please contact us to discuss how we can serve your needs.
| Rick Leir |
|Rick has been developing software for over fifteen years. Project experience includes |
| Jodi Baker |
|Jodi has over ten years experience in software project management, development, and integration. Project experience includes Integrated Voice Response systems (IVR), customized contact center applications, and business database systems.|
Custom Search for Solr documentation